当前位置:首页 >> 廊坊 >> 文旅 >> 正文

最新资讯

商务英语语句汇总(二)

来源:广东网    更新时间:2008/5/29 11:35:19  阅读[4386]

150 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.
我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

151 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here
我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。
152 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.
153 Welcome to our factory.
154 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
155 You'll know our products better after this visit.
156 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.
也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
157 Then we could look at the production line.
158 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.
墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
159 They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
160 We are running on two shifts.
我们实行的工作是两班倒。
161 Almost every process is computerized.
几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
162 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.
工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
163 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质检关。
164 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.
我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
165 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.
因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位。
166 Quality is even more important than quantity.
167 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.
我希望这次参观没给你们增添太多的麻烦。
168 Do we have to wear the helmets?
我们得戴上防护帽吗?
169 Is the production line fully automatic?
生产线是全自动的吗?
170 What kind of quality control do you have?
你们用什幺办法来控制质量呢?
171 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.
所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
172 What's your general impression, may I ask?
173 I'm impressed by your approach to business.
你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。
174 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
175 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.
就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。
176 I think we may be able to work together in the future.
我想也许将来我们可以合作。
177 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.
我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。
178 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
179 We would be glad to start business with you.
我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。
180 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你们多加关照。
181 We are happy to be of help.
我们很乐意帮忙。
182 I can assure you of our close cooperation.
我保证通力合作。
183 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?
可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?
184 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.
如果全部参观的话,那需要好几个小时。
185 You may be interested in only some of the items.
你也许对某些产品感兴趣。
186 I can just have a glance at the rest.
剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。
187 They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
188 All these articles are best selling lines.
所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。
189 Your desire coincides with ours.
我们双方的愿望都是一致的。
190 No wonder you're so experienced.
怪不得你这幺有经验。
191 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the
competition grew.
随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。
192 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?
可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?
193 At what time can we work out a deal?
我们什幺时候洽谈生意?
194 I hope to conclude some business with you.
我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。
195 We also hope to expand our business with you.
我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。
196 This is our common desire.
这是我们的共同愿望。
197 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
198 I've read about it, but I'd like to know more about it.
我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。
199 Seeing is believing.
百闻不如一见。
200 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?
你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?
201 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.
我很想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。
202 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.
据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。
203 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.
我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。
204 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.
我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了。
205 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.
我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。
206 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?
你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?
207 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?
我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。
208 We are sure both of us have a brighter future.
我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。
209 We had expected much lower prices.
我们希望报价再低一些。
210 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.
这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。
211 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.
我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。
212 When you compare the prices, you must take everything into
consideration.
当你比较价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。
213 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保证我们向你提供的价格是合理的。
214 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.
我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。
215 But the market prices are changing frequently.
但是市场价格随时都在变化。
216 It's up to you to decide.
这主要取决于你。
217 The demand for our products has kept rising.
要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。
218 How long will your offer hold good?
一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?
219 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.
我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。
220 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to us both.
我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。
221 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.
如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。
222 Here is our contract.
这是我们的合同。
223 Please go over it and see if everything is in order
请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。
224 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?
难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?
225 If one side fails to observe the contract, the other side is entitled to cancel it.
如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方有权终止合同。
226 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.
造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
227 Do you have any comment on this clause?
你对这一条款有何看法?
228 No wonder everyone speak highly of your commercial integrity.
难怪大家都极为推崇你们的商业信誉。
229 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.
重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。
230 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.
你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?
231 You may rest assured that the shipment will be duly delivered.
你们尽可放心,我们会按时交货的。[NextPage]
232 We must have your LC at least one month before the time of shipment.
我们必须在船运前一个月收到你们的信用证。
233 The contract contains basically all we ha

责任编辑:城市网

广友牛评:


凡来源为广东网的内容,其版权均广东网所有。未经广东网书面授权,
任何媒体、网站以及微信公众平台不得引用、复制、转载、摘编或以其他任何方式使用上述内容或建立镜像。
技术支持:165687462 网上爆料:165687462
Copyright© 2017 广东网 版权所有 粤ICP备15080520号